Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh.....You want this delivered?

Yeah...... so I guess I hadn't really thought about delivering my cakes. This is almost the finished product of Amy's... supposed to be Topsy Turvy cake. Of course, I was totally frazzled on our way to Amy's house... in SOUTH AUSTIN.

If you know me..... (my sisiter will get this reference) then you know that I plan, plan, plan, but forget to plan enough time to actually do! So, I managed to plan enough time to finish the cake, but I was late getting ready, packing up Amy's birthday present, etc., etc.., hense frazzled.

Stephen is in the front seat driving, while I am in the back seat holding onto the cake for dear life. It was fine once we got on the Highway, but driving thru San Marcos, over speed bumps, railroad tracks, etc.... was about to give me a nervous breakdown!

I wish I'd taken a picture before we left the house, and of the entire transition/ transportation of the cake. I actually assembled the bow while we where driving to Austin. When I took this picture, I'd just finished gluing the last ribbon on. It was at that point that I realized how funny this whole ordeal was and that I really needed a picture. The tissue is even still in the fondant ribbon to help hold their shape!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: