Wednesday, November 12, 2008

M.I.A. -

Well, if you've been following, you know I've been M.I.A. for a while. The night before Halloween was the last time I posted....and the last time I attempted to really decorate anything. Okay, so to catch you up. My last project was to make a Skull Cake. On October 29, I shaped the cake and also attempted to make my first batch of Marshmallow fondant. So, the following night, I planned to roll out my yummy tasting fondant and decorate my awesomely sculpted cake! Not so much. My fondant fell apart....apparently didn't make it right, and rather then stay up all night re-trying to make the dough and then decorating, I just put the Skull Cake back in the Freezer....where it still is today. I have every intention of finishing the Skull Cake...for the sake of practice, but I just haven't had time or energy. I started working out with a Trainer on November 3rd......My habit of going to bed after midnight and getting 4 hours of sleep a night definitely changed last week. I think I was asleep by 10 pm every night! So.....more to come on the Skull Cake. I Promise!

No comments: